Bangor, United Kingdom
Sigma 362 from 1987 in very good condition with much improvements in this ownership, standing rigging 2007, eberspacher heating 2009, chartplotter 2008, AIS 2008, aoutopilot 2010 and much more, if your looking for a competitively priced mid 30's cruiser . Lying ashore North Wales.
- Year Built: 1987
- Hull Material: GRP
- Length: 36 ft
- Beam: 11' 6"
- Max Draft: 6' 1"
- Dry Weight: 5818 kilogram
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Model: 2003
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
- Total Power: 28 hp
- Cruising Speed: 7 knots
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 109 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 227 l
Volvo 2003 with shaft drive to Bruntons Varoprop (new 2008).
New prop shaft, hshaft alf coupling, flexible coupling and PPS prop shaft seal system in 2008.
New engine mounts 2010.
New Volvo gearbox spline conversion (MS2) 2012.
New engine battery 2012.
Cutlass bearing new 2014.
New plastic "Tek-Tank" diesel tank 2008.
2 x domestic batteries.
Shore power with immersion heater, battery charger and 13amp outlets.
Spars and sails
- Seldon aluminium mast, boom and spinnaker.
- New standing rigging in 2007.
- Slab reefed main with new lazy jack bag (2010).
- Furling genoa.
- Spinnaker and storm sails.
- 2 Lewmar 30 self tailing halyard/reefing wicnhes.
- 2 Lewmar 46 self tailing sheet winches.
- 2 Lewmar 30 self tailing spinnaker winches.
- Spinlock rope clutches new 2010.
- Mainsheet track forward of sprayhood.
Forward cabin with v double berth, vanity unit with hot and cold water, and ample storage.
Saloon with u shaped dinnette to port, table with twin folding leafs, lee cloths and ample storage.
Chart table to starboard with intrument panel.
Galley to port with 2 burner cooker, grill and oven, twin s/s sink with hot and cold water, large refrigerator and ample storage.
Aft cabin with double berth and ample storage.
Aft heads with marine toilet, basin and shower.
Eberspacher heating new 2009.
Steps to cockpit with access to engine behind.
- Double bow roller forward.
- Bruce anchor with 20m of chain and warp.
- Electric windlass.
- Forward mooring cleats with fairleads,
- Aft mooring cleats with fairleads.
- Teak to cockpit.
- Cobra wheel binnacle.
- Cockpit folding table.
- S/S boarding ladder on stern.
- Stowe depth meter.
- Stowe navigator 2 log (new transducer 2012).
- Wind speed and direction.
- Standard horizon CP300 chart plotter (2008).
- Garmin depth/fisfinder (2010).
- AIS engine and antenna (2008).
- Raymarine autopilot SPX10 (2010).
- Navigation lights.
- Safety line jackstays.
- 2 horseshoe buoys with lights.
- 2 x fire extinguishers.
- Radar reflector.
- 2 manual bilge pumps.
- Electric auto bilge pump 2008.
Recent Work includes:-
- refurbished water system
- New exhaust manifold, pipes seals and de scaling
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Contact Information
Ian@dickies.co.uk - 01248 363400 - 07771 692412