Deganwy, United Kingdom
Sadler 32, 1985, Fin Keel with a New Beta 20 diesel engine fitted 2010. A much cared for boat which has been continually upgraded in current ownership. New Rigging 2013, New Spray Hood 2018 & New Sails 2017. Early viewing recommended, Lying Afloat North Wales.
VIDEO LINK : https://youtu.be/LfRLJjZWVCE
- Year Built: 1985
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Sadler
- Designer: David Sadler
- Length: 31.5 ft
- Beam: 10' 6"
- Max Draft: 5' 7"
- Length Overall: 31' 6"
- Length at Waterline: 24' 0"
- Displacement: 9500 pound
- Ballast: 4200 pound
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Model: 20
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 1033
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade
- Total Power: 20 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 77 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 182 l
A NEW BETA 20hp Diesel engine was fitted in 2010 with all relevant equipment , sea valves, exhaust system, single leaver control and connect cooling to calorifier.
The P bracket was replaced in 2008.
A new shaft, bearings 2017
New Stern gland fitted 2018
2 batteries 2015.
Shaft drive to a 2 bladed propeller.
Approximately 1033 hrs running time on the engine.
Stainless steel fuel tank with a 17 gallon capacity giving a range of approximately 45hrs.
Forward v-double berth with infill. Heads compartment with basin, marine toilet. Wet locker opposite heads. Main cabin with single berth and double conversion, and central table. Galley to port with 2 burner Plastimo cooker with oven and grill, Gas alarm, sink and fridge box. Chart table to starboard with aft quarter berth.
The cabin is fitted with a thermostatic controlled space heater to keep boat aired at berth.
Sails and Spars
Aluminium mast and boom re rigged at the end of 2013.
- New Main, standard not battened 2017
- new no 2 Genoa 2017
- Furlex roller Genoa reefing.
- No1 Genoa little use
- No 3 Jib little use
- Spinnaker and all equipment with sail in good condition
Plough anchor and chain. Sail cover, Spray dodgers and sprayhood . Boarding ladder. Warps and fenders. Manual Windlass
- Compass x 2 (Second compass fitted 2010)
- AIS receiver fitted 2012
- Navico log and Sounder
- Tacktick wind speed & Direction indicator (Tactic Masthead unit replaced 2017)
- Raymarine RAY49E VHF 2011
- Radar Reflector
- Navico Autopilot
- Nav Lights ( Including Tri Colour)
- Garmin 235 chart plotter and sounder/fish finder mounted at chart table
- Garmin 50s chart plotter and sounder mounted in instrument pod
- Nassa Gas Detector
- Canister Liferaft - LifeguardLG 8man canister offshore unit - fitted to pushpit (serviced 2015)
- Safety Harness
- Bilge Pump
- Fire extinguishers x 3
Calva has been well maintained and continually upgraded. See some of the additions in the current ownership to follow:-
- New Beta 20hp engine Purchased 2010 for 2011 season
- New Sprayhood 2018
- New P Bracket 2008
- New Ring Main system with 5 x 13 amp sockets and connected to the immersion heater in 2008
- New Plastimo Cooker 2008
- Electronic device to automatically power the refrigerate when connected to shore power fitted 2011
- Gas locker modified to comply with latest regs in 2008
- Gas system checked every 5 years (Last checked 2013)
- All standing & Running rigging renewed 2013. Main & Genoa halyards in Dyneema
- Hawk wind indicator & VHF aerial renewed. Also VHF aerial separate system at stern - systems interchangeable
- Garmin 235 chart plotter, depth sounder and fish finder at the chart table with a Garmin 50s chart plotter (fitted 2015) and depth sounder fitted to the cockpit instrument pod.
- AIS and the VHF radio are interfaced with the Garmin 235 GPS
- A second porthole compass has also been fitted 2008
- A new Larger Toilet fitted 2008
- Saloon , Galley & Chart lights renewed with LED lights
New shaft baring fitted 2017.
New stern gland fitted 2018.
New mainsail, standard not battened, Nov. 2017
New no 2 genoa, Nov 2017
No 1 genoa little used good
No 3 genoa little used good.
Tactic masthead unit replaced 2017
There is a second lifebuoy with light
- Main sail area
- Head sail area
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Contact Information
CALL IAN WILLIAMS FOR FURTHER DETAILS - 01248 363400 - 07771 692412