Stingray 220 DR
Bangor, United Kingdom
Stingray 220 DR - Bowrider built in 2007 and fitted with a Mercruiser 5.7 ltr 350HP regular services.Cockpit, Bow Covers and custom made winter cover. Trim Tabs, Stereo/CD, Table, Toilet, extended swim platform . 4 Wheel Roller Road Trailer, lying ashore Bangor.
- Year Built: 2007
- Hull Material: GRP
- Length: 22.25 ft
- Beam: 8' 3"
- Max Draft: 2' 10"
- Bridge Clearance: 5.08
- Dry Weight: 3811 pound
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Model: 5.7L
- Fuel Type: unleaded
- Total Power: 350 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 282 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 77 l
- Length Overall 22' 3" 6.7 m
- Beam 99 in 251 cm
- Average Dry Weight* (w/ popular engine) 3811 lb 5.0L engine
- Fuel Capacity 62 gal 235 liter
- Water Capacity 17 gal 64 liter
- Max Draft 17 in 43 cm
- Cockpit Depth (At Helm) 33 in 84 cm
- Cockpit Width (Max Molded) 81 in 206 cm
- Cockpit Length (Max Molded) 114 in 290 cm
Sleeping Capacity 2
- Freshwater Sink
- Porta-Potti w/ Self Contained Holding Tank
- Lighting Backlit Instrumentation and Switches
- Electric Horn
- Throttle and Trim Control
- Molded Helm Seats w/ Fore & Aft Adj.
- Woodgrain Trim
- Bow Anchor Storage
- Bow Storage
- Safety Glass Windshield w/Side Shields
- Non-Skid extended Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Bow, and Spring Line Cleats
- SS Boarding Ladder
- Heads with Vent Window, & Lighting
Mercruiser 5.7 ltr 350hp engine with Power Trim and Tilt w/ Indicator
Engine regularly serviced
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Stingray 220 DR offers the room and utility benefits common on wide-body pontoon boats, but it rides on the patented z-plane hull and comes with enough muscle to give it all-star performance.
Fore and aft boarding ladders are ideal for retrieving skiers and swimmers, and make beach landings a breeze, while bow and transom shower / washdowns facilitate easy cleanup.
Multiple coolers, abundant seating, sunbathing filler cushions fore and aft, unbelievable storage space including a massive transom trunk and dedicated bow anchor locker, two table mounts (fore and aft), CD player with remote, and recessed docking lights combine to make the 220 DR a deckboat of celebrity status.
It even comes with a built-in sink, an enclosed head compartment with a screened porthole, and enough drink holders to keep an octopus happy.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Contact Information
CALL IAN FOR MORE DETAILS 01248 363400 - 07771 692412