Beneteau 50 1998 Owners Cabin Version, Fitted with a Yanmar 65hp diesel. In exceptional good order and maintained to a high level. She is ready to sail away. Early viewing recomended. An ideal yacht for cruising the boat has a high spec with options from generator to solar panels and full navigation instruments. Truly ready to cruise with one owner from new.
Lying Afloat Portugal
NEW LISTING PROVISIONASL SPECIFICATION
- Year Built: 1998
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Beneteau
- Designer: Bruce Farr - Armel Briand
- Length: 49.17 ft
- Beam: 14' 8"
- Max Draft: 5' 11"
- Length Overall: 50' 9"
- Length at Waterline: 45' 5"
- Displacement: 30900 pound
- Ballast: 9320 pound
- Dry Weight: 30900 pound
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 3000
- Total Power: 65 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 2 x 250 l
- Water Tankage: 4 x 250 l
- Holding Tankage: 2 x 40 l
Manufacturer Provided Description
The deck layout on the Beneteau 50 includes wide sidedecks, a teak-covered bulwark, and judiciously located hatches that ensure easy and safe circulation on deck.
The 50 features a dual cockpit configuration: the guest cockpit is well protected and offers comfort for eight people around the standard table, while the crew cockpit has two steering positions and directly accessible winches for the helmsman.
Access from the stern is made easy by a built-in step and a hinged door that lead to an uncluttered passageway to both cockpits. Designed to be adaptable to different sailing programs, the Beneteau 50 offers two basic interior layouts: she is available either with four double cabins, each with its independent head compartment, or with two aft guest cabins and one forward master bedroom (an optional crew cabin in the forepeak is also available).
The interior of the Beneteau 50 is light and ventilation is ensured by 11 opening hatches, 14 opening ports, 6 fixed skylights, and 4 Dorade boxes.
Boat Specification Details
Owners Cabin Version
- Factory made pantry at starboard guest cabin instead of 3rd toilet + shower
- Saloon and starboad guestcabin/pantry semi custom built
- Port guest cabin with access to generator
- Flexible hi-glance 2 componed varnished saloon table on slides
- Inox protection on cabinets
- Coppercoat and osmosis protection (3 years)
- 8 kW hot air heating, (1 year) + thermostate
- 4 kW heater (new) also engine & water heater as well as owners cabin heater
- 3 cabins with double berth 2,05 X 1.80cm
- Pipe berth in bow
- 3 showers 2 toilets(1 electric)
- Half gimballed gas stove + folding induction cookingplate 2 burners
- Fridge & refrigerator(each +/- 100-110 ltr)
- Microwave 250 volts
- WiFi TV(22”) in owners cabin
- All hatches and opening windows with sunblinds and musquito screens
Yanmar 65 kW +/- 3000 hrs
- 2 X 80 Amp alternators
- 3 deep cycle batteries(+/- 285 Amp each) + pulse battery savers/refreshers
- 1 deep cycle engine battery all combined and protected by diods(Technovaria NL)
- Mastervolt convertor/ shorepower100 Amp (3 years)
- Inverter 12-235 volt 550 watt real sinus
- Inverter 12-2000(2500) watt fine modified sinus
- 265 watt (4 years on frame above sprayhood) + 1 X 35 watt 16 year) and new 3 X 100 watt solarpanels collapsable from bimini
- Maxprop + original propeller
- Generator Paguro 4kVa(20 secunds 6 kVa) half gimballed
- 4 water 250 ltr. tanks total 1000 ltr
- 2 diesel tanks total 500 ltr
- 3 filter waterpurifier >60 ltrs a day: reversed osmosis filter not mounted
- sanitairy tanks 2 X 40 liter
- 50 mtr inox anchorchain with +/- 50 mtr galvanised with swiffel and Bruce anchor(25 kg)
- Second anchor CQR 27 kg
- Anchor winch with remote control
- Collapsable 12 v. winch on inox bracket at mast for dinghy
- Davit for outboard collapsable
- Cockpit cold & hot shower
- Teakdeck(> 10 mm)
- Inox strip on wooden rubrail
- 3 led decklights
- Double nav.system(seapro 2000 & 3000 + Simrad) on several mini computers with 22” tv monitor as plotter
- Simrad digital radarl potter with navionics maps
- Target navtex
- AIS + transponder
- B&G Hydra 2000 instruments & autopilot + remote control in cockpit
- Whitlock 4,8 kw servo magnetic assisted engine for autopilot
- Northstar VHF + handheld + loudspeaker
- Icom handheld VHF
- Battery alarm(Victron)
- Many spare parts( maybe 100 kg)
- Last year rigging and boom control with report available on request
- Mainsail 3 years 3 reefs loose footed
- Jeckels furling genoa 7 years multiply cloth 6 years
- Spinnaker pole
- Cutterstay sail never used
- Double folded halfwinder(foresail) +/- 200 m²
- New spare halyards and sheets
"The boat, engine and rigging are in high reliable level off maintenance and ready to sail away without special care, and probably there some small details not named in the list: like lamps on several places and light near waterheater to watch and warning under power or sail for an empty watertank, as well most interior lights with led lamps
We are only selling due to our age and still healthy, we will sell now, that is the one and only reason."
The boat is in a protected and high level internatioal marina chain in beautiful and heartwarming Portugal - less than €150 for a return ticket for those wishing to view".
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.