Holyhead, United Kingdom
Sigma 3300D (1982) Cruiser/Racer fitted with a 18hp Volvo Penta MD7. Furling headsail (New 2017). New Mainsail (2016) with stack pack. New standing rigging 2015. Seven berths in two cabins. Full galley, updated electronics. Ready to sail away. Lying Afloat North Wales.
NEW LISTING - PROVISIONAL SPECIFICATION
- Year Built: 1982
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Sigma
- Designer: David Thomas
- Length: 32.5 ft
- Beam: 10' 6"
- Max Draft: 5' 8"
- Length Overall: 32' 6"
- Length at Waterline: 26' 3"
- Displacement: 4300 kilogram
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Total Power: 18 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 91 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 182 l
Volvo Penta MD7 18hp engine with a conventional shaft drive to a twin bladed Gori folding propeller NEW in 2011. The engine is serviced every year and she spends her winters ashore
- New Fuel Tank 2006
- New Fuel Pump 2006
- New Exhaust System 2006
2x batteries NEW in 2015 charged by engine alternator.
Sails and Spars:
Fractional Rig. New standing rigging 2015. Furlex furling gear with detachable drum [class compliant] #200S. Kemp mast and boom with slab reefing system
- Mainsail. Kemp, new 2016. V good.
- Genoa Crusader. New 2017. V good.
- Spinnaker. 2006 v good, hardly used.
- Storm jib. V good, never used in 9 years.
- Stack pack [serviced 2018] and lazy lines.
- Spinnaker pole
Forecabin : double v berth
Main cabin: 2 single [1 extends to form double] and pilot berth.
Single quarter berth
Sink with powered switch.
Galley consists of a Calor gas 2 burner with grill and oven.Sink with foot pump.Misc cutlery,tableware, pots and pans and plenty of Good stowage space
Stereo radio/CD player with speakers
- Winches X 5
- 2 x Anchor with chain & warp
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guard wires.
- Boarding ladder.
- Fenders and warps.
- Standard Horizon chart plotter. CP180
- NASA AIS linked to plotter.
- Raymarine ST60 wind indicator, 2010
- Speed and depth instruments.
- [All above instruments mounted on bridge for easy visibility]
- Plastimo bulkhead compasses x2.
- Autohelm tiller pilot.
- Radio:GX 1500 Fixed DSC VHF 2010.
- VHF antenna 2010.
- Manual bilge pumps.
- Fire extinguishers .
- 2 Horseshoe lifebuoys.
- Liferaft 6 man. Service valid until 2019
- Danbuoy and light
- Webbing jackstays
"Whangdoodle is in regular use and in good sail away condition.
She has been regularly maintained and updated, in the current ownership for the last 10 years (not raced & only occasionally raced under the previous ownership )
- annually winterised & serviced
- Shaft drive & twin blade (GORI) folding prop. New in 2011
- Furlex 2005 with new furling Genoa ( Crusader ) in 2017
- Mainsail ( Kemp ) new in 2016 • Stackpack , (new in 2009) •
- Spinnaker + pole
- Anchor & 40M chain/ 30M multiplait rope. Spare anchor
- DSC VHF Radio (new in 2010) • Wind instrument (Raymarine ) new in 2011
- Standing rigging replaced in 2015
- Instruments ~ Chartplotter, speed, depth & 2 x Compasses
- Battery X 2 (1 New in 2005)
Whangdoodle has been wintered ashore each winter with a regular maintenance schedule. She is seriously for sale and the only reason for selling our lovely yacht is that we are looking to buy a bigger boat "
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Contact Information
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT IAN ON 01248 363400 - 07771 692412