Bangor, United Kingdom
Vancouver 32 - 1981 Classic Cruiser, 6 berth in 2 cabins, Bukh DV36 hp inboard diesel with sonic saildrive fitted 1984. COMPLETE REFIT OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS.. Excellent cruiser with long distant blue water capability. Lying Afloat North Wales
NEW LISTING - PROVISIONAL SPECIFICATION
- Year Built: 1981
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: PHEON YACHTS
- Designer: ROBERT HARRIS
- Length: 32 ft
- Beam: 10' 8"
- Min Draft: 4' 6"
- Max Draft: 4' 7"
- Length Overall: 32' 0"
- Length at Waterline: 27' 6"
- Displacement: 14513 pound
- Ballast: 6500 pound
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Total Power: 36 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 682 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 1091 l
Delivered early 1981 in Holland as the owner was working in Holland at the time. After using it for a couple of years found it was not suited to his needs and sold the boat to his son who equipped her for long distance sailing .
His son sailed UK to Lisbon to Esbjerg, Denmark. From Denmark to UK and then to Mediterranean France via Gibraltar. Later taken by road to Northern France it was then sailed to Denmark and Holland where he was working.
Some 15+ years ago it was sailed to Dunkirk where it has been stored ashore since. His work commitments prevented him from using it. The boat was moved to Dickies in 2016 and was bought by the current owners who have carried out a complete refit over the last 2 years
Pheon Yachts, of Newhaven in 1980/81
Hull moulded by Northshore.
Two owners in same family from new and the current owners
Bukh DV36 (36hp) 1984 Full service 2018
Sonic Mk1 saildrive (spares and servicing available)
- NEW Main – 2019
- New Stackpack -2019
- Roller Genoa – New UV Strip
- Storm Gib
- Staysail – New Hanks
- Refurb furlex
NEW RUNNING AND STANDING RIGGING
- 2X halliard winches on cabin roof
- 2x Genoa Winches
- 2 x Secondary Winches
- 2x Running back stay winches
- 1x which on mast for mainsail reefing
- 1x wire winch on pushpit for roller reefing
ALL WINCHES SERVICES 2018
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions, granny bars and guardrail wires
- Mainsheet track,
- 4 Man inflatable
- Wind generator
- Bow roller fitting
- Transom ladder.
- Aluminium cleats,
- Fairleads, genoa sheet tracks, turning blocks, rope stoppers,
- Halyard and sheet winches.
- Teak cabin roof handrails.
- The genoa sheet tracks and cars are new.
- Deck fittings for canister type life raft
- New Lewmar anchor windlass
- Teak cockpit
- Warps, fenders ect.
- Swim ladder
- Deck fittings for jack lines
- Boom Tent
- Spray cover
- Spray dodgers for cockpit sides with boat name on.
- Raymarine Depth,wind & log NEW
- All NEW batteries
- 2 x Autohelm, 2000 autopilots
- Icom ICM330 dsc vhf with built-in GPS NEW
- Laptop loaded with Memory Map 6 and Open CPN
- Uniden Solara VHFwith aerial
- Pioneer DAB radio/cd player.
- Eberspacher-type diesel-fired hot air heater.
- Lewmar electric windlass.
- Engel top-opening fridge.
- Rutland 913 wind generator with Marlec charge controller/rectifier.
- 3000W invertor.
- LG .Smart TV
- Entel hand-held waterproof VHF
- Barometer and clock
- Separate batteries for engine, refrigeration, and domestic.
- 12v shore charger24v shore charger with separate battery sysem.
- Fridge under navigator seats
- NEW Fully gimballed gas cooker and oven
- Twin sinks and lots of galley storage.
- Hot water engine calorifier with 240v Immersion heater
- New fire blanket and extinguishers
- Twin berth in forecabin.
- Enclosed heads to starboard
- Port single berth
- Table lowers to form twin berth.
- Pilot berth at navigator station
- Wet locker next to galley
THE WHOLE BOAT HAS UNDERGONE A REFIT SEE SUMMARY
The Current Owners have carried out a total refit over the last 2 .5 years 2017 - present day to include
- New Headlining's throughout the whole boat
- All windows removed, renovated and resealed
- Rewired throughout
- New Plumbing throughout
- New Cooker
- All New Electronics
- All internal Woodwork striped and re vanished
- New Cushions throughout
- New Diesel heating system
- All Deck winches serviced
- New Rigging 2019
- All new Running Rigging
- New refurb Furlex
- New Blocks, Tracks & Cars
- All new Engine gages
- Topsides Painted 2017
- Hull epoxied after surveyor had taken readings - Gellshield 2000
- New Windlass
- New Anchor Chain & warp (second set )
- All new Batteries
- New Mainsail 2019
- New Stack pack 2019
- Wind Generator
- All interior lighting New LED
- All Navigation Lights LED
- All new skin fittings throughout
- She is now SSR.
- New Flotex carpets throughout.
- New curtains throughout.
- New 27L Calorifier
ONGOING WORK IN 2019:-
- Topsides to be polished
early viewing recommended - 2019 survey available on request
- Total sail area
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Contact Information
CALL IAN FOR MORE INFORMATION 07771 692412